What can bring change to a gypsy community? Only God can bring this change. The Lord has been speaking to me a lot lately about praying more and more for Sabolciu. They need God so much. Please join with me and pray for this precious community. Thanks!
This afternoon I went to Sabolciu with Norbi. We were only there for around 40 minutes which was really, really short but it was a difficult day with some of the children’s behaviour as we tried to do a program with them today and this is why we couldn’t stay long today. On the way back to Oradea Norbi and I spoke a bit of the frustrations that we have been having like how they don’t know how to listen, how they are not very respectful and how they are very ungrateful especially when they get so much.
I mentioned to Norbi that it would be a good idea to pray more together as a team/ staff before we go to the village because we cannot change them but only God can. I often pray for the community on my own but I also think it would be important to pray together as a team too. We would really appreciate your continual prayers, thanks!
This evening I listened to an online sermon on the internet from the Jesus Culture band website. It was one of the sermons from their encounter conference that they had this year. Russell Evans was the speaker and he spoke on what a generation looks like when they take up their cross. God spoke to me so much through this sermon and it was so powerful. I also thank God for touching my heart tonight too as I spent time in prayer and surrendered everything to Him again.
Some of the key things the Lord revealed to my heart through this message were:
– God has given me and you everything we have and equipped us to win the world for Him but it takes laying down your life with what has God us.
– I am a child of God so I don’t have to worry about the opinions of other people of what they think about me.
– The Lord wants us to be an atmosphere changer.
– When I am fully after the cause of Christ, I am preparing future generations to receive salvation, resurrection living and ascension living.
– What are we going to leave for this generation?