Day 3: “I’ll never be able to change
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says,
“I’ll never be able to change this area of my life.”Let’s change it today:
1. Fast from wrong thinking! You are doing that NOW.
2. Stop trying so hard; and expect change to happen TO you. Romans 12:2 says: BE TRANSFORMED—by the renewing of your mind.
3. Give up on promising God you will change. HE will change you, as you renew your mind. Jeremiah 18:6
4. Think: FIRE and HAMMER. Expect God’s Word to burn it out of you or break it off of you! Jeremiah 23:29 says, “Is not My word like fire? And like a hammer which shatters a rock?”
5. Awaken to God’s grace. Titus 2:12 His grace empowers us to change, to stop sinning, and to live godly.
6. Refuse to give in to condemnation. Condemnation keeps you bound to your present condition. When you realize Jesus doesn’t condemn you, power comes. John 8:11
7. Speak to the mountain that hasn’t changed. Mark 11:23
Think It & Say It:
I embrace the truth that as I renew my mind to the Word of God, He is transforming me. I am free from condemnation because I belong to Jesus Christ. I embrace His grace and power to change me, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow