Day 4 – “I just don’t feel
I do enough for God.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says:
“I just don’t feel I do enough for God.”
We’ve all thought that at times. Let’s change it today:
1. Look at what the Lord has done. It honors and blesses God most to reflect on what He has done for you. Psalm 103:1-3 tells us to forget none of His benefits.
2. Live FROM God; not FOR God. As you fill your heart with His Word and meditate on His love—His life will flow FROM you. Galatians 2:20
3. Meditation produces application. Joshua 1:8 AS you renew your thoughts to God’s Word, you will end up DOING what He wants you to do.
4. Give thanks in everything. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, “For this is the will of God, in Christ Jesus.” A continual attitude of thankfulness will land you right in the center of God’s will.
5. Shift your focus on “WHO” not “DO”. It’s all about your relationship with Him. Love Him today freely; because He first loved you. 1 John 4:19 Relationship WITH Him will produce action FOR Him.
6. “WHO” produces “DO”. When you know WHO you are in Christ, that produces the power to DO the right things. Know who you are. 2 Corinthians 5:21
Think It & Say It:
Today I live from God. I am in Him. I bless and honor God by thinking about what He has done for me. I fill my heart with His Words and His life flows from me. In continually thanking Him, I end up in the center of His will, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow