Day 6 – “It’s just so hard
to be a Christian.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “It’s just so hard to be a Christian.”
We are going to break this mentality, once and for all, because it is the single most often misunderstood concept that is keeping believers defeated.
Let’s change it today:
1. It’s not hard to be something you already are. Jesus made you a Christian, and there’s nothing that can change that. 2 Corinthians 5:17
2. It is He who made us, and not we ourselves. Psalm 100:3. Selah—pause—think on that. HE MADE YOU A CHRISTIAN.
3. Jesus did it all. When He said, “It is finished” in John 19:30, He meant: I did everything necessary for you to be saved and victorious—now just believe it.
4. Start realizing “Christ-ian” means “Christ-IN”. He is in you. Its IMPOSSIBLE for you to fail at being a Christian, when the anointing, the Christ is built-in you. 2 Corinthians 13:5, Colossians 1:27, Galatians 2:20
5. Reverse your thinking. Think: It’s easy to be a Christian. “Take My yoke…My yoke is EASY. My burden is light.” Matthew 11:27 You are yoked/connected/hitched to Him!
Think It & Say It:
It is easy to live the Christian life, because Christ is in me. He is at work in me. He is alive in me. He is at love in me. I am not alone, and never will be. I am yoked to Him, and that’s what makes Christianity a relationship with God, rather than a duty for God. I am free, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow