Day 10 – “Nothing seems to be
getting better in my life.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Nothing seems to be getting better in my life.”
Let’s change it today:
1. Believe that you are the righteousness of God RIGHT NOW. 2 Corinthians 5:21 The path of the RIGHTEOUS is always getting better. Proverbs 4:18
2. Change your thinking about the “fear of the Lord”. One definition: ‘not judging by what your eye sees.’ Isaiah 11:3 Pay no respect to how it looks; but pay respect to what God says.
3. Change your profession (not your job). But become a pro at RENEWING YOUR MIND. Romans 12:2 As you meditate on God’s promises; HE makes things better.
4. Realize you are God’s House. 2 Corinthians 3:16 and Haggai 2:9 says the days of this HOUSE are getting better. You are that house.
5. Expect things to get better, as God’s child. 1 John 3:1 He brings the BEST robe for His kids. Luke 15:22
Think It & Say It:
I expect things to get better beginning today, since I am a child of God. I am His house; His temple; and the days are getting better and better in His House! I don’t judge by what my eye sees; but walk by faith. As the righteousness of God, my path is getting brighter and brighter, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow