Day 11 – “Things
really look bad.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Things really look bad.”
The current state of things in the world, the economy or in your life may look bad, but we must resist this mentality from creating negative energy in our lives.
Let’s change it today:
1. Stop listening to false evidence. F.E.A.R. acronym: False Evidence Appearing Real. Walk by faith not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
2. Fix your eyes and keep your eyes on ONE PROMISE from God’s Word today; and things will start to change. 2 Corinthians 3:18
3. Get out from “under the circumstances.” See yourself as the head and not the tail—ABOVE ONLY and not underneath. Deuteronomy 28:13
4. Fall in love with “SURELY”. Psalm 23:6 says “Surely GOODNESS & loving-kindness shall FOLLOW you all the days of your life.” Goodness will SURELY/ABSOLUTELY show up in your life, as you renew your mind to these thoughts. Psalm 23:2
5. Shift your hope OFF of others and the way things look. Put your hope and expectation in God only. Psalm 146:5 says HAPPY is he who’s hope is in God.
I walk by faith today, and will not be moved by how bad things look. I fix my eyes on the promise of God that goodness and mercy will follow me. As I fast from wrong thinking, things are getting better for me. I am the head and above only. I look at life from God’s point of view, and IT IS GOOD, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow