Day 12 – “What’s going to stop
tragedy from happening to me?”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says: “What’s going to stop tragedy from happening to me?”
Let’s change it today:
1. You don’t have to be lucky. You’re BLESSED. (Galatians 3:9,13) Blessed coming in and going out. (Deuteronomy 28:6)
2. Think FAITH, not FATE. Rid your mind of a fatalistic mentality. God’s plans for you are for good and not calamity. (Jeremiah 29:11) Believe this promise is for you TODAY.
3. Adopt a BLOOD COVENANT MENTALITY. The children of Israel were protected from disaster by putting blood over their doorposts. (Exodus 12:23)
4. Renew your mind to the BETTER COVENANT.You have the blood of Jesus which gives even BETTER protection and provision. (Hebrews 8:6)
5. Think victor not victim. You are not a victim of Satan’s plan to steal, kill and destroy. You are a vital part of God’s plan to give you life abundantly.
6. Embrace you have the God ordained RIGHT to divine protection. Expect it. Psalm 91:10 says NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL YOU.
Think It & Say It:
I am blessed coming in and going out. I don’t need luck and I don’t live by fate. I live by faith. I am safe under the shadow of God’s covenant with me. I am destined for God’s great plan for my life, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow