Day 13 – “God must not care; because He
hasn’t done anything to stop this.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “God must not care; because He hasn’t done anything to stop this.”
Whether it’s our personal lives, or what is happening in the world, don’t give in to the temptation to blame God.
Let’s change it TODAY:
1. Refuse to accuse. When we’re uncertain or afraid, we accuse—either God, others or ourselves. Instead, trust Him with ALL your heart! (Proverbs 3:5)
2. You’ve got the POWER! God has given man power & authority to stop certain things through prayer, choices, words. (James 5:17. Proverbs 18:21)
3. Heaven allows what we allow. Matthew 18:18 says, “…and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.”
4. Embrace the power of His love for you. When you believe in His love for you, things change. (Deuteronomy 23:5)
5. He’s in your boat! Choose faith over fear. (Mark 4:38-40)
6. Be Word-minded; not world-minded. God doesn’t wait to react to world events. Instead, He is watching over His Word to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12) Believe, pray & speak His Word.
Think It & Say It:
I trust God no matter what is happening in my life and world. I have the power to change things in my words, prayer and decisions. God’s love for me is EVEN NOW turning cursed things into blessings. Jesus is in my boat carrying out His Word, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow