Day 14 – “There’s something
deeply wrong with me.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says:“There’s something deeply wrong with me.” The awareness of our flaws can be crippling, but God has provided a solution.
Let’s change it TODAY:
1. Fix your eyes on His RIGHTS, rather than your wrongs. Be Christ-absorbed; and you will no longer be self-absorbed. Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith and your life—Hebrews 12:1-2.
2. Replace sin-consciousness with righteousness consciousness—In Christ, you are His righteousness. (2 Corinthians 5:21) When God looks at you, He sees His Son—without guilt, shame, inferiority or fear.
3. Right-being; not right doing. When you understand righteousness is right-being, it produces right-doing. (1 Corinthians 15:34)
4. Stop thinking B.C. (Before Christ!) You and I were a total mess without Jesus. But you have been created in Christ Jesus and you are in Him. There is nothing deeply wrong IN HIM.
5. We don’t measure up; but that was SWALLOWED up—Jesus swallowed up all that was wrong with us and made us new.
6. What you’re not happy with about yourself, is your PAST. It’s not the real you. The real you is a BLOOD BOUGHT, BLOOD-WASHED child of God—reigning as a king in this life! (Revelations 1:5-6)
I fix my eyes on His rights, rather than my wrongs. I am Christ-absorbed; and all my shortcomings and deep flaws are swallowed up in Christ. I am a king because of what HE made me, and my right-being in Him, produces right-doing, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow