Day 15 – “This is a scary
time in the world”.
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “This is a scary time in the world.” There is much fear in this world, but it doesn’t have to affect you.
Let’s change it TODAY:
1. You are in this world, but you are not OF this world. We have a peace that is not of this world–John 14:27—therefore don’t let your heart be troubled.
2. Remember what you have, and what you “have not”. 2 Timothy 1:7 says God has NOT given you a spirit of fear; but POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND.
3. Take your daily pre-scripture as your new “prescription”. Take a dose of Psalm 91:10 which declares no evil/harm shall befall you nor shall any disaster/plague come near your tent.
4. Meditate on good news from Job—Job 5:19 which says He will deliver you from six troubles; in seven no evil shall touch you.
5. Love conquers all. As you fill your mind with God’s love toward you, FEAR LEAVES, under any circumstance. (1 John 4:-18-19. 1 John 3:1)
6. In the darkest of times, God presents His most stunning performances. Expect God to show up! (Genesis 1:1-2, 2 Corinthians 4:6)
Think It & Say It:
I have peace from God and am not troubled. I have power, love and a sound mind. No evil or disaster can harm me. God is my deliverer. I expect God to show up in my life today, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow