Day 16 – “What if my
harvest doesn’t come?”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “What if my harvest doesn’t come?”
Let’s change it TODAY:
1. Harvest always comes. Get that in your mind. As long as the earth remains, seedtime and harvest WILL NOT CEASE—Genesis 8:22.
2. Declare Jesus is Lord of the Harvest. (Matthew 9:38) He is watching over the seeds we sow, to bring them to harvest.
3. Think: Resurrection! If Jesus rose from the dead (the most improbable and impossible occurrence), your seed will rise from the dead too! (Romans 10:9-10)
4. Expect much fruit. Jesus said that when a seed falls to the ground and dies, it bears MUCH FRUIT. (John 12:24) Every seed you have sown may look and feel dead, but the life of God is in it.
5. Always get it in writing! It is WRITTEN! Realize that God put it in writing that He is watching over His Word to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12)
6. Believe the promise: He gives the increase! (1 Corinthians 3:6) God gives the harvest. Our job is to plant and water. God gives the growth.
Think It & Say It:
Harvest always comes. I thank God that Jesus is Lord of the harvest. I expect my seeds to rise again! It is written. God is watching over His word, and my seeds, to perform them and give them increase, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow