Day 21 – “I just don’t have enough
faith to get the results I need.”
|Well, we’re half way through our 40 day Fast from Wrong Thinking! Be encouraged, because as you continue to RENEW YOUR MIND, transformation is happening TO you.Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I just don’t have enough faith to get the results I need.”
Let’s change this today:
1. You have the SAME FAITH as the apostles had. Peter tells us WE have the same kind of faith as his—2 Peter 1:1.
2. You have New Testament, bona fide; miracle producing FAITH right now. Why? Because you are the righteousness of God. (2 Peter 1:1)
3. Pass the mustard! All you need is a mustard seed of faith. (Matthew 17:20) Treat your faith like seed—plant it, by speaking God’s Word.
4. Faith doesn’t come by being a great apostle. Faith comes from hearing the Word of God. (Romans 10:17)
5. Thanks-giving is the highest form of faith. When you see a promise in God’s Word, ask for it; and thank God you HAVE it—and you’re faith will soar.
6. God has ALREADY GIVEN you the measure of faith you need. (Romans12:3)
Think It & Say It:
I have the SAME faith as the apostles had, because I am the righteousness of God. I have been given THE measure of faith–enough for whatever I come up against. I receive all that God promises, and I walk in thanksgiving for what He has already done, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow