Day 24 – “This problem just
never seems to go away.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “This problem just never seems to go away.” It may be a financial problem, an emotional problem or a people problem—but it stubbornly tells you, “I’m here to stay.”
Let’s change it today!
1. The problem is not the problem. The problem is the power that you give the problem. Numbers 13:33 says, “We became like grasshoppers in OUR OWN sight, so we were in THEIR sight.”
2. See yourself as the giant rather than the problem as the giant. Deuteronomy 28:13 says you’re the head and not the tail.
3. Treat your tongue like a sword. Sharpen it with scriptures and it will move mountains. (Proverbs 18:21, Mark 11:23)
4. Fall in love with math. Why? Because math teaches us: there is a solution to every problem. (2 Corinthians 1:20)
5. “Thee” is with me! Jeremiah 32:17 says, “Ah Lord God…nothing is too difficult for THEE.”
Think It & Say It:
By Pastor Gregory Dickow