Day 27 – “I feel like God is
unhappy with me.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I feel like God is unhappy with me.” This thinking is a root to much unhappiness and insecurity in our lives.
Let’s change it today:
1. Break the performance mindset. You don’t have to perform for God. He’s happy He made you. (Zechariah 2:8)
2. God is all about RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. That makes Him happy. (Luke 15:22-24)
3. Luke 12:32 says, “…It gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom.“(NLT) Accept His free and generous gifts.
4. Just believe. (Hebrews 11:6) It’s our faith that pleases God.
5. Remain convinced of His love for you; no matter what and love one another. This makes God happy. (John 15:10-12)
6. The most generous are the most happy. (Acts 20:35) God gave you Jesus—He’s happy you received Him.
7. Uncertain = unhappy. God has NO uncertainty about your future. (Jeremiah 29:11) He knows the end from the beginning.
Think It & Say It:
By Pastor Gregory Dickow