Day 29 – “I just can’t seem
to catch a break.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I just can’t seem to catch a break.” Ever felt like things just weren’t going your way?
Let’s change it today:
1. You can’t control good ‘breaks’. But you can control the seeds you sow; and THAT’s what will determine your harvest. (Galatians 6:7-9)
2. Change your focus from what’s against you, to WHO’s for you. IF GOD BE FOR US, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)
3. Don’t think “break”. Think: BREAKTHROUGH. The walls holding back your abundance and victory HAS to come down. (Joshua 6:20)
4. Expect FAVOR. Think: Favor. Favor is not what you DESERVE. It’s your right for being right with God, not doing everything right. (Psalm 5:12)
5. It’s God’s love that brings breakthroughs and turn-arounds. (Deuteronomy 23:5) He turned the curse into a blessing because HE LOVES US.
Think It & Say It
By Pastor Gregory Dickow