Day 30 – “I feel defeated.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I feel defeated.” You may be down, you may be in a valley; but we are not going to accept a mindset of defeat.
Let’s change it today:
1. You are a chip off the old block. God put His seed, His DNA in you. (Genesis 1:26) If He can’t be defeated; neither can you.
2. FALLING isn’t FAILING. (Proverbs 24:16) A righteous man may fall 7 times; but he gets back up.
3. Victorious is WHO YOU ARE. You’ve been MADE more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37)
4. The Word of God is more powerful than thoughts of defeat. SAY to these thoughts and feelings: “If God be for me, who can be against me.” (Romans 8:31)
5. Expect even the bad to turn into good. (Romans 8:28)
6. Jesus is praying for you. In Luke 22:32 it shows Jesus praying “…that your faith will not fail.” His prayers ALWAYS get answered…so REJOICE!
Think It & Say It:
I am made in God’s image to WIN. Even when I fall, I can’t fail. Even bad situations turn around for my good; because of God’s love in me. Jesus is praying for me, and therefore I will not be defeated another day in my life, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow