Day 34 – “I don’t have enough time.
Time is running out on me.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I don’t have enough time. Time is running out on me.”
Let’s change it today:
1. God is the God of increase. He increases ANYTHING you give Him—money, time, love, etc. (Psalm 115:14)
2. Make eternity-decisions, instead of time-decisions. Rise above the limited flow of time & see things as if you were already in heaven. (Colossians 3:2)
4. Wisdom is better than time. (Proverbs 4:7) Ask God for more! (James 1:5) Wisdom will accelerate success/breakthroughs, etc.
5. Expect God’s gifts/blessings WHILE you are sleeping. Psalm 127:2 (NASB) says, “…He gives to His beloved IN THEIR SLEEP.”
6. Think: Miracle turnaround. (Esther 9:1)
By Pastor Gregory Dickow