Day 35 – “I’ll never get back
what’s been lost or stolen.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I’ll never get back what’s been lost or stolen.”
We all know what it’s like to lose money, time, relationships, health or even opportunities. Doubt enters our minds telling us that we won’t get back what has been lost.
Let’s Change It Today:
1. “God will repay.” Stop expecting sins to be repaid. They are forgiven. Instead, expect lost time & years to be repaid. Joel 2:25 says, “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten…”
2. God is the God of restoration. He restored double to Job (Job 42). He restored sight (Mark 8). He restored health (Jeremiah 32). He restores MONEY too—Ezekiel 16:53; Deuteronomy 30:3; Jeremiah 29:14 (NASB).
3. He specializes in finding (and restoring) lost things. Luke 15—lost coin, lost sheep, lost son. EXPECT lost things restored today!
4. Call on the seed you’ve sown. Declare to your past seeds, “Harvest, come forth from the seeds I’ve sown”. Galatians 6:9 “…in due season, you shall reap if you faint not.”
5. Speak life over your time, health, finances, etc. Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of your tongue…” Your words bring power.
6. Expect MORE NOW…MORE than ever. Ephesians 3:20 says, “God is able to do exceeding abundantly above and beyond all that we can ask or think…”
Think It & Say It:
I believe God will restore to me all lost money, opportunities and years. He will repay me for all that has been lost. I declare to my harvests, COME FORTH! My due season is coming; my seeds are coming forth. God is my source in times of darkness, and I expect MORE now MORE than ever, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow