Day 37 – “I can’t seem to
experience God’s presence.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I can’t seem to experience God’s presence.”
Let’s Change It Today:
1. We are NOW in God’s presence by the blood of Jesus. (Hebrews 10:19)
2. His presence NEVER leaves you if you are a born again child of God. (Hebrews 13:5)
3. Go to your spiritual lawyer when you sin! He will get you a “NOT GUILTY” plea! 1 John 2:1 says, “If we sin, we have an advocate (lawyer, defense attorney) with the Father—Jesus Christ.”
4. He moves in but never moves out! God lives in you! (1 Corinthians 3:16) His salvation and His presence are gifts. And He doesn’t take them back. (Romans 11:29)
5. Worship God because YOU ARE ALREADY IN HIS PRESENCE; not because you are trying to get in. Heb.10:19.
6. Fall out of love with your feelings! You may feel God has left you, but He cannot break His promise (Hebrews 6:19). We live by what God says, not by what we feel. (2 Corinthians 5:7) Stand in faith and be secure that God is with you!
Think It & Say It:
By the blood of Jesus, I am in God’s presence and His presence is in me! He will never leave me. Even if I sin, I can go to Him through Jesus Christ and be cleansed and free from all sin. I refuse to live by my feelings, but I live by faith that God is for me, with me and in me, in Jesus’ Name.
By Pastor Gregory Dickow