Day 38 – “I am trapped and
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I am trapped and limited financially.”
Let’s change it TODAY:
1. Inaction keeps us limited. TAKE ACTION. 2 Kings 7 says the four leprous men said, “Why do we sit here and die?…Let’s go up…” When they took action, God got involved and multiplied their efforts.
2. Spend time TODAY getting to know God better! Daniel 11:32 says, “Those who know their God will be strong and TAKE ACTION.” Meditate on His promises, and you’ll know Him better.
3. BELIEVE: There’s always a way out of whatever you’re facing. Revelation 3:8 says God will open a door that no man can close. (AND 1 Corinthians10:13)
4. Ask God for deliverance from your situation. James 4:2 says you have not, because you ask not. Romans 10:12 says all who call upon the Lord shall be DELIVERED—rescued!
5. Change your thinking to: What goes DOWN, must come up! Plant a seed. The way out of any bad situation is to plant a seed for the opposite result. If you have a debt you can’t pay; pay someone else’s debt that they can’t pay; forgive a debt, someone else can’t pay you, etc.
6. Malachi 3:10 says when you tithe, He opens the windows of heaven and pours out a blessing. This blessing can be an IDEA, a SOLUTION, a BREAKTHROUGH, a DEBT CANCELLATION—it’s MORE than just money.
Think It & Say It:
God always provides a way out of the situation I’m in. I am strong and TAKE ACTION because I know my God. He will open doors for me that no man can close. I call upon the Lord and expect His deliverance. The seeds I plant WILL come up in mighty harvests, ideas, solutions and breakthroughs, in Jesus’ Name!
By Pastor Gregory Dickow