Day 39 – “I don’t pray enough.”
|Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I don’t pray enough.” Many of us would say, ‘what’s wrong with thinking that, since it’s true?’
But the truth is:
1. It’s not LENGTH of prayer, but STRENGTH of prayer. Fervent, fiery prayer doesn’t have to be long–just strong! (James 5:17)
2. God will still love you if you never pray again! This mindset will draw you close to God in prayer.
3. Plead the promises of God. It’s not about praying enough. It’s about praying the Word. (2 Corinthians 1:20)
4. God would rather you LISTEN, than you TALK. (Ecclesiastes 5:1) When you listen more, you’ll need to pray less, but less will produce more.
5. The “Lord’s prayer” starts with “Our Father.”(Matthew 6:9) Prayer flows from a LOVE-RELATIONSHIP with God as Father.
6. Expectation produces manifestation. Expect God to do more than you THINK or ASK. (Ephesians 3:20)
Think It & Say It:
By Pastor Gregory Dickow